Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
General Terms & Conditions for Purchase order This PURCHASE ORDER is effective as of the date of issue by and between: CUPFFEE Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Bulgaria, with VAT-No. BG203075711 and having its head office at 45 Koprivstitsa Blvrd, 4002 Plovdiv, Bulgaria (hereinafter referred to as “CUPFFEE” or ”SELLER”) - and - BUYER a person/company/entity/establishment/organization purchasing the PRODUCT from the SELLER. (hereinafter referred to as “BUYER”) I. Definitions: Whenever used in this PURCHASE ORDER, the following terms shall have the following meanings respectively, unless otherwise specified: ”PURCHASE ORDER” is a commercial document and official offer issued by the BUYER to SELLER indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for PRODUCTS or SERVICES. ”BUYER” is the person/company/entity/establishment/organization purchasing the PRODUCT from the SELLER. ”SELLER” is CUPFFEE as the inventor, manufacturer and marketer of the PRODUCT as well as the owner of the trade-mark CUPFFEE crispy drinking. “PRODUCT” means the finished products manufactured and sold by CUPFFEE. ”SERVICES” shall mean services and options which CUPFFEE does not officially provide including transportation services. “TRADE MARK” means all the trade-marks and trade names, whether or not registered, which are owned and used by or under license from CUPFFEE and which may or may not appear on the PRODUCT, including without limitation, the trade-mark “CUPFFEE crispy drinking”. ”SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT” means every payment made to CUPFFEE from BUYER which has been completed and entered CUPFFEE’S bank account. II. Marketing & Distribution conditions: 1. Product market & Commercials: a) The BUYER shall not advertise/market/display/present the PRODUCT in a way that may defame CUPFFEE. b) The logo/-s on the cup holder/sleeve packaging/retail box/carton in which the product has been produced and provided by CUPFFEE shall not be hidden/changed/removed without CUPFFEE’S written agreement.¨ c) The BUYER may not repack and change the PRODUCT (including adding/removing stickers, labels without CUPFFEE’S agreement) 2. Purchase order & Payment Terms & Conditions: a) The BUYER is obliged to complete the payment in the condition stated on the PURCHASE ORDER b) If the BUYER shall cancel the PURCHASE ORDER after its payment to CUPFFEE, the funds shall be held by CUPFFEE for the BUYER’S next PURCHASE ORDER c) The PURCHASE ORDER is not subject to change after its SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT d) CUPFFEE is obliged to complete the order within the period of 3 weeks after a SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT unless explicitly discussed with CUPFFEE in a written format e) All prices provided in PURCHASE ORDER shall be in EXW unless explicitly discussed with CUPFFEE in a written format f) Following GMP the best before date shall not be less than 2/3rds of the total shelf life counted from the day of production, effective from the moment of dispatch. These Terms & Conditions for Purchase Orders shall be effective from the successful payment by the BUYER to CUPFFEE.