Cupffee is the inventor and producer of edible cookie cups – the tasty, crunchy, and fully organic alternative to all disposable cups.
We gathered the exceptional minds of coffee lovers with the inner drive to make the planet greener. And we came up with the perfect recipe for the delicious, one of a kind Cupffee cup that now complements the coffee and tea of people all around the world.
We scale through partners, enabling them to deliver our products repeatedly and at scale, solving pressing problems and delivering real value.
Because Cupffee is a trend-setter in its industry we work with some of the best and brightest. We have put together a stellar team on a mission for more sustainable future. We also work on some of the most exciting markets and business niches there are - all around Europe as well as from Dubai to Malaysia and from New Zealand to the US.
Today we are looking for you – a self-motivated Sales Specialist with top-notch communication and negotiation skills and an affinity towards saving the planet.
Our model is Business 2 Business. We partner with companies that have large distribution networks, like coffee producers, retail, hotel and coffee shop chains, in order to achieve rapid market penetration.
Our clients are our main sales and growth vehicle. Joining our team as a Sales Specialist, you will be the main stakeholder in starting, developing, and nurturing our relationships with them. You will be accountable for developing new markets through partners while ensuring they have the optimal set of tools, knowledge, and support when facing customers
the sales strategy for your appointed markets on daily basis
· Finding and connecting with potential clients and partners through online search, LinkedIn sales and exhibitions abroad
· Actively negotiation terms and closing deals with new customers and partners
· Developing strong and long-lasting relationships with current clients and partners and ensuring a high level of satisfaction
· Helping with the development of marketing materials empowering clients and partners to sell our products more and more easily on their market
· Delivering client and partner training sessions to bring a better understanding of the benefits of our products
· Managing all your accounts in our CRM system
Your professional qualifications
· At least 1 year of B2B sales experience
· Ability to follow strictly a sales strategy and pursue successfully its goals
· Strong skills in client relationship management
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent verbal and written English.
· Experience in FMCG is a plus
· Experience with LinkedIn Sales and CRM systems is a plus
· Motivation to be a part of the Green Revolution is a must
What is in it for you:
next phase of Cupffee. Leverage your sales skills to expand key accounts,
exploit a primed untapped market, and lay your fingerprints on a global success
· Join a market leader and a visionary with a consistent YoY growth, which will enrich your personal and professional network with highly motivated partner organizations.
· Enjoy a great salary with a stretching opportunity for bonuses only depending on your outstanding performance.
· Be a significant part of a fun and collaborative young team of professionals and self-starters
· Enable and even lead the Green Revolution worldwide
We are on a mission to solve the problem of pollution created by non-degradable plastic and laminated-paper coffee cups.
If you have built a strong desire to be a part of our great journey, please send us your CV and motivation letter (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you! 😉