We gathered the exceptional minds of coffee lovers with the inner drive to make the planet greener. And we came up with the perfect recipe for the delicious, one of a kind Cupffee cup that now complements the coffee and tea of people all around the world.
We scale through partners, enabling them to deliver our products repeatedly and at scale, solving pressing problems and delivering real value.
Because Cupffee is a trend-setter in its industry we work with some of the best and brightest. We have put together a stellar team on a mission for more sustainable future. We also work on some of the most exciting markets and business niches there are - all around Europe as well as from Dubai to Malaysia and from New Zealand to the US.
Today we are looking for you – an experienced Sales Manager with strong strategic mind for global expansion and a passion for saving the planet.
Our model is Business 2 Business. We partner with companies that have large distribution networks, like coffee producers, retail, hotel and coffee shop chains, in order to achieve rapid market penetration.
Our clients are our main sales and growth vehicle. Joining our team as a Sales Manager, you will be working directly with our CEO in shaping and executing the sales and marketing channel strategy of the company. You will be accountable for negotiating key partnerships with some of the biggest chains in our industry worldwide.
Developing sales and channel strategy for different markets around the world
· Managing the execution of the sales strategy and ensuring all goals are achieved
· Supervising and mentoring the more junior members of the sales team Actively seeking and managing key client accounts or key partnerships
· Successfully negotiating deals with key accounts (visiting them abroad)
· Defining a strong pricing strategy
· Managing a sales pipeline with all deals and preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the work progress towards the sales strategy
Your professional qualifications
At least 2 years of B2B sales management experience
· Ability to put together a stellar sales strategy for different markets
· Strong people management skills
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Excellent verbal and written English
· Experience in FMCG is a plus
· Experience with LinkedIn Sales and CRM systems is a plus
· Motivation to be a part of the Green Revolution is a must
· Shape the next phase of Cupffee. Leverage your sales management skills to expand key accounts, exploit a primed untapped market, and lay your fingerprints on a global success story
Join a market leader and a visionary with a consistent YoY growth, which will enrich your personal and professional network with highly motivated partner organizations
· Enjoy a great salary with a stretching opportunity for bonuses only depending on your outstanding performance
· Be a significant part of a fun and collaborative young team of professionals and self-starters
· Enable and even lead the Green Revolution worldwide
We are on a mission to solve the problem of pollution created by non-degradable plastic and laminated-paper coffee cups.
If you have built a strong desire to be a part of our great journey, please send us your CV and motivation letter (in English) at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you! 😉