If you struggle with making breakfast in the morning, this overnight Chia Pudding recipe is for you! It is the perfect balanced breakfast, but also can be enjoyed as a snack or dessert, loaded with protein, fibre and healthy fats. When it settles in the fridge, it has a pudding texture, amazing flavor and lends itself to endless topping possibilities (we chose to pair it with raspberries). It will leave you feeling satisfied, satiated and so energised for your day! And the best part is that you need only 4 ingredients.
Here is how to make Chia Pudding in a Cupffee:
– 2 tablespoons chia seeds
– 1/2 cup milk of your choice
– 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener
– Raspberries for toppings
- Pour milk in the Cupffee cup
- Add chia seeds, honey or sweetener of your choice, and mix
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight
- Before serving, mash some raspberries and add on top
Mix the chia seeds very well until they are incorporated into the milk. Wait a bit and mix again. This prevents the seeds from separating and gives the dessert a pudding-like texture. If you’re too impatient and don’t want to wait overnight, make sure you wait at least 2 hours.
Watch the recipe here: