Everyone needs a good banana pudding recipe in their repertoire. This creamy, rich banana pudding is a delicious, no-bake dessert! It contains products you already have in your fridge and will find purpose for your brown bananas. Perfect for a last-minute fix, everyone will love this easy recipe!
- 1-2 bananas
- 150gr cream cheese
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 6-7 biscuits
- Chop the bananas.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar.
- In a Cupffee, add a layer of bananas, a layer of the cream cheese and sugar mixture, and a layer of biscuits.
- Repeat until you’ve reached the top of the cup.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Tips and tricks:
- Use an electric mixer to get smooth pudding-like results. Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature.
- As previously mentioned, for best results, allow the banana pudding to chill for at least 4 hours, overnight is best!
Find your Cupffee cups here.